- This event has passed.
2nd Annual DOL Virtual Career Fair
Join the U.S. Department of Labor for a live virtual career fair showcasing 17 federal government agencies within the U.S. Department of Labor (DOL). Keynote speakers from various agencies will provide insight into their organization and a variety of occupations. This event will also feature pro tips from Human Resource professionals on the federal application process, special hiring authorities and information on our competitive federal benefits.
View HOW TO ATTEND! for important information to have the best experience.
Participating U.S. DOL agencies:
- Bureau of International Labor Affairs (ILAB)
- Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS)
- Employee Benefits Security Administration (EBSA)
- Employment and Training Administration (ETA)
- Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA)
- Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA)
- Office of the Assistant Secretary for Administration and Management (OASAM)
- Office of Disability Employment Policy (ODEP)
- Office of Federal Contract Compliance Programs (OFCCP)
- Office of Inspector General (OIG)
- Office of Labor – Management and Standards (OLMS)
- Office of the Solicitor (SOL)
- Office of Workers’ Compensation Programs (OWCP)
- Veterans’ Employment and Training Services (VETS)
- Wage and Hour Division (WHD)
- Women’s Bureau (WB)
DOL posts all job opportunities on USAJOBS.GOV, the official website for searching for and applying to the federal government.
To attend this virtual career fair please register in Eventbrite: https://t.co/Yd6psX4F8d