Center-Based Child Care Business Training Program
A FREE 6-week webinar series on Tuesday evenings:
October 4th, 11th, 25th and November 1st, 8th, 15th (note: skip Oct. 18th)
6:00 p.m. – 8:30 p.m.
Learn how to run your center-based child care program more effectively. Also, learn to the manage the finances, marketing, and business operations of your center.
Must attend all six classes to earn professional development credit hours.
- Evaluate where you can improve your business model;
- Understand your financial documents for better decision making;
- Improve your HR policies and procedures for hiring and retention;
- Understand how to maximize website, marketing and social media to promote your business;
- Learn about grant funding, licensing resources, insurance and legal matters that affect your business
Questions? Main SBDC # is 303.326.8686
Speaker(s): Laurie Womer, SBDC Certified Consultant
Register to attend via https://clients.coloradosbdc.org/reg.aspx?mode=event&event=300420106.
On the day/time of the workshop, when you actually join the meeting, please enter your full name and email.
This assures that we know who attended the workshop.
Please read the cancellation policy at http://www.aurora-southmetrosbdc.com/cancellation-policy.
Please register for this workshop to receive links, updates and reminders.