- This event has passed.
FAA Virtual Career Fair
Register Now for the FAA Virtual Career Fair
Thursday, September 15, 2022
12pm to 3pm
Explore career opportunities in the fields of Engineering, Information Technology, Aviation Safety and many others.
The Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) is responsible for overseeing air transportation in the U.S. and focuses on air transportation safety, including the enforcement of safety standards for aircraft manufacturing, operation, and maintenance.
The FAA is a great place to work! The diverse talents of our workforce contribute to the continuous development of superior innovation, technological advancements, and excellence in global aviation. Our commitment to Diversity, Equity, Inclusion, and Accessibility at the FAA, supports our core values, mission, and the Nation we serve.
Drones and Commercial Space Exploration are just a couple of examples of the future of aviation and aerospace that you could be part of, working with the FAA. Do you have a desire to work in aviation or aerospace? Attend our virtual career fair to:
- Speak 1-on-1 to subject matter experts in various career fields
- View current open vacancy announcements and speak to Subject Matter Experts and Recruiters
- See what it’s like to be a professional in our many mission-critical occupations!
All are welcome to attend, whether you are a current student, graduate or simply looking for a career change, FAA has opportunities for you!
Register now to reserve your spot and learn more about our current opportunities, including:
- Aviation Safety Inspector
- Airways Transportation System Specialist (Technicians)
- Information Technology Specialist
- Contract Specialist
- Human Resources Specialis0
- And many more…
If you have questions, please contact us at FAACareerFair@faa.gov.