- This event has passed.
Lockheed Martin’s AMTAP Info Session
The Advanced Manufacturing Technician Apprenticeship Program (AMTAP) is a nine-week certification program designed to certify candidates with the skills necessary to build electronics hardware and develop an exciting career in space operations.
Participants are paid and offered benefits during the nine-week training program. Candidates who successfully complete the program may be offered full time employment at Lockheed Martin.
The curriculum includes solder certification, cable harnessing and conformal coating training. Training takes place on the Waterton Campus and is taught by Lockheed Martin Space instructors.
- January 23rd, 2023: Application Period Opens
- January 25th, 2023 at 10:00am: Virtual Information Session. Click HERE to register
- January 26th, 2023 at 1:00pm: Targeted Resume Workshop for applications. Click HERE to register
- February 6th, 2023: Application period ends
- May 15th, 2023: Class Starts
Additional Information can be found at http://www.lockheedmartinjobs.com/space-amtap.