REGISTRATION CLOSED: VIRTUAL Military and Veterans Employment Expo -- Session 1
From Calendar: Hiring Events
VIRTUAL MILITARY AND VETERAN EMPLOYMENT EXPO
Defense and Technical Jobs
Thursday, July 9, 2020
Beginning at 10:00 AM
VIRTUAL using the ZOOM Platform
This is a JOB FAIR and not one of our usual Networking Events. It is the first of four separate events each with their own theme. Meet Employers looking to fill open positions with Veterans and their spouses. You will have the opportunity to speak with AND see your employer LIVE using the ZOOM platform.
No need to install the ZOOM software—all you need is an internet connection!
Cleared Careers (security clearance jobs)
United Launch Alliance (space launch)
State of CO OIT (IT)
Amazon Web Services (defense)
Childrens Hospital of CO (IT)
Boeing (defense and engineering)
Ball Aerospace (defense and engineering)
Lockheed Martin (defense and engineering)
Aerotek Staffing (engineering)
Please check the company websites for available positions as they change often. Check back to see if additional employers have signed up.
IT IS STRONGLY RECOMMENDED THAT YOU DRESS FOR SUCCESS AS YOU WILL BE USING VIDEO. Business casual is fine. You should also have your resume handy as you may be asked to share it with the employer.
1. REGISTER FOR THE EVENT USING THIS SITE. Click on New Register at the bottom of the page. I must have at a minimum your name and e-mail address.
2. A few days prior to the event, I will send you a link to a main ZOOM room for the job fair and the code you will need to enter.
3. On the day of the event, you will use the link and code to enter the main ZOOM room ANYTIME from 10AM to 2PM. Once you enter this main job fair room, you will receive links to each employer’s ZOOM Room where you will be greeted by that employer and they will pick you to speak with a representative in the order of your arrival.
4. You will be able to use these links to come and go from employer rooms if you need or want to.
5. There’s no need to come back to the main ZOOM room when you are finished speaking to employers unless you have a question.
If you have any questions at anytime during the weeks leading up to this session, you may reach out to Marty at email@example.com.
Thank you ALL for your service!
Location: VIRTUAL ZOOM
Room: VIRTUAL ZOOM