Generations At Work
The Generations@Work Resource Center is a full-service center customized for the mature job seeker. Resource Center Hours are listed on our monthly calendar, linked below. *Please visit the main resource center if the Generations@Work Resource Center is closed during your visit.
Workshop Calendar - Due to COVID-19 all workshops are cancelled through April.
Generations Connections Network!
Connect with like-minded job seekers, engage in insightful discussions about effective job search strategies, and hear from guest speakers on how to secure your next position and remain competitive in the job market. See the upcoming events calendar for details. Examples of topics to be discussed will include:
- Reframing Job Search Fears
- The Emotional Impact of Job Loss
- Identifying the Upsides of Unemployment/Creating Structure During the Process
- Identifying and Leveraging Transferrable Skills
- Networking for the Mature Job Seeker
- Engaging in a Targeted Job Search
- Generations at the Round Table Discussions
- Alternative Employment and Volunteering Options
In the News
Forbes: What The Older, Long-Term Unemployed Need
USA Today: Older workers are driving job growth as boomers remain in workforce longer
Deloitte.Insights: No time to retire - Redesigning work for our aging workforce