Whether you’re a young person looking for career guidance, have recently been separated from a job, or are considering a new career path, Arapahoe/Douglas Works! provides a variety of no-cost employment assistance services customized to meet your individual needs. Job seekers should register for free with the workforce center on Connecting Colorado to access our tiered self-service or staff-assisted options:
Standard services for a self-directed job search, including tools and job seeker workshops, are available in our walk-in youth and adult Resource Centers, Monday through Friday, 7:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Our resource center amenities include computers with internet access, fax and copy machines, courtesy phones, reference materials, job postings and notice of hiring events.
Enhanced services supported by our staff are available to help you identify your strengths and grow your job-search skills, including employment counseling, career and personality assessments and certifications and job readiness workshops.
Talent Development Services:
Intensive job search support or training opportunities may be available to customers who have recently been laid off through no fault of their own and do not have employable skills or current certification, to those who need support finding and keeping employment, and to displaced homemakers seeking employment. Please visit the Youth WIA (ages 16-21) or Adult WIA pages for more information on eligibility.
Attend the Discovering Arapahoe/Douglas Works! Workshop to learn more about all our services and take a quick tour of Connecting Colorado with tips and tricks on how to get the most from it.
Whether your business is looking to relocate to the area or needs customized staffing support, Arapahoe/Douglas Works! provides free and convenient access to a variety of business resources and information.
- Let us help you list your job postings and find qualified employees who match your criteria.
- Host a hiring event in our workforce center.
- Take advantage of our no-cost assessments to gauge a job candidate or employee’s skill set or personality type.
- Connect your existing employees with workshops, certifications and trainings to hone skills that add value to your organization.
- Review our data-driven reports to help you understand the labor market, and much more.