Preparing Youth for Success!
Douglas County Youth Employment Program (DCYEP) is deeply committed to ensuring that all eligible Douglas County youth residents between the ages of 15-25 have the opportunity through numerous program services to connect with career pathways that will lead to high-demand and excellent job opportunities and training.
- Paid work experiences and paid internships
- Paid training
- Portfolio and resume development
- Skills building and job readiness
- Job retention assistance
- Financial literacy and planning
- Healthy relationships
- Family planning
- Youth ages 15-25
- Youth that are justice-involved and/or receiving child welfare services
- Youth currently on public assistance cases with their family
- Young parents who may be new to the Human Services System