To be successful in todays job market, it is essential to understand your unique strengths and skills. Whether you are just starting out or wondering if another career would suit you better, self-assessments assist you in exploring different options and types of careers.
The Business and Assessment Center (BAC) at Arapahoe/Douglas Works! is the first step in your journey to assess your skills.
How can a self-assessment help you?
- Learn about occupations that you may find match your interests
- Learn what skills you will need training or experience in
- Identify what skills you already have for your next career
- Develop resumes and cover letters better suited to your skills
- Discover careers you may not have been aware of before
Assessments include but are not limited to:
Aptitude Assessments – Assesses a job seeker’s skill or potential to succeed in a given activity.
Barriers Assessments – Identifies areas to address in order to conduct a successful job search.
Interest Profiler Assessments – Career exploration tools to discover a variety of work activities and occupations.
Personality Assessments – Identify and evaluate personal characteristics to build upon strengths in the workplace.
Upskilling Assessments – Build upon existing skills and strengths to identify new career skill growth opportunities.
If you have any questions and/or want to request an assessment(s) please contact the Business and Assessment Center at email@example.com