To be successful in todays job market, it is essential to understand your unique strengths and skills. Whether you are just starting out or wondering if another career would suit you better, self-assessments assist you in exploring different options and types of careers.
The Business and Assessment Center (BAC) at Arapahoe/Douglas Works! is the first step in your journey to assess your skills.
How can a self-assessment help you?
- Learn about occupations that you may find match your interests
- Learn what skills you will need training or experience in
- Identify what skills you already have for your next career
- Develop resumes and cover letters better suited to your skills
- Discover careers you may not have been aware of before
Assessments Include but are not limited to:
Microsoft Office Tutorials
Kenexa Assess (ProveIt)
Barriers to Employment