Understanding the Competitive Job Market
Job seekers benefit when they understand where the jobs are, and what skills are needed to reach their career goals. Arapahoe/Douglas Works! regularly researches and reports on labor and economic trends in our counties and the Denver/Aurora metropolitan area at-large.
These new occupational profiles feature the top 10 occupations posted in the last quarter in the Denver Metro Area.
- Registered Nurses
- First-Line Supervisors of Retail Sales Workers
- Retail Salespersons
- Computer and Information Systems Managers
- Software Developers
- Stockers and Order Fillers
- Sales Representatives of Services, Except Advertising, Insurance, Financial Services, and Travel
- Computer User Support Specialists
- Network and Computer Systems Administrators
- Medical and Health Services Managers
Targeted/High Growth Industries
Our region boasts a number of high-growth industries, which we anticipate will support a growing workforce in the coming years. Arapahoe/Douglas Works! has developed partnerships with several employers in these industries, to connect them with a skilled workforce to meet their needs.
- Clean Technology
- Financial Services
- Information Technology