A New Take on Hot Jobs!
The Denver Metro Area is a thriving hub of industry, offering a diverse range of employment opportunities across various sectors. However, navigating the job market can be overwhelming, especially for individuals who are just starting their career or are seeking a change in their current occupation. This is where Arapahoe/Douglas Works! comes in, with new occupational profiles featuring the top 10 occupations posted in the last quarter in the Denver Metro Area.
These occupational profiles are a valuable resource for anyone looking to explore career options in the area. The profiles feature detailed information on the top occupations, including median wages, job growth projections, and the skills and education required for each role. This information can help job seekers make informed decisions about their career paths and identify areas where they may need to upskill or gain additional education and training. From the profile, you can view a career video, connect with a Career Services Advisor and even sign up for a weekly occupation-specific list of job openings!
The top 10 occupations posted in the area between January 1, 2023 – March 31, 2023 are:
- Registered Nurses
- First-Line Supervisors of Retail Sales Workers
- Retail Salespersons
- Computer and Information Systems Managers
- Software Developers
- Stockers and Order Fillers
- Sales Representatives of Services, Except Advertising, Insurance, Financial Services, and Travel
- Computer User Support Specialists
- Network and Computer Systems Administrators
- Medical and Health Services Managers