Business COVID-19 Resources
Please see below for resources regarding COVID-19 coronavirus
Arapahoe/Douglas Works! Workforce Development Board - Impacts of the COVID-19 Pandemic Through Week Ending 05/09/2020
Metro Denver EDC and Northwest Douglas County Chamber & EDC - Economic Recovery, Remote + Resilient - June 9, 2020 at 9:00 A.M.
Northwest Douglas County Chamber & EDC - Moving Forward When Your Company Has Taken a Hit: Implement new disciplines as your company maneuvers through this challenging new environment. - June, 17 2020 at 11:30 A.M.
Arapahoe/Douglas Works! Workforce Development Board - COVID-19 Business Response Survey
Arapahoe Cares Business Roundtable with Tri-County Health - Post-Attendee Survey
Congressman Jason Crow - Small Business Survey
Denver South - Telework Survey
- Alternative funding sources beyond EIDL, PPP, and other federal loans and programs
- Colorado's Opportunity Zone Program
- Small Business Response Resources
- Payroll Protection Program vs Economic Injury Disaster Loan infographic
- SBA Express Bridge Loan Program
- Guide to the Employee Retention Tax Credit For COVID-19 Impacted Employers
- Coronavirus Emergency Loans Small Business Guide and Checklist