Business COVID-19 Resources
Please see below for resources regarding COVID-19 coronavirus
Arapahoe/Douglas Works! Workforce Development Board - Economic Recovery Snapshot Week of July 6, 2020
State of Colorado Office of Economic Development & International Trade - Exploring Export and Advanced Industries Grant Opportunities - July 14, 2020 at 9:00 A.M. - 10:30 A.M.
EDCC's Drive|Lead|Succeed Version 20/20 - Supply Chain Interruption - July 15, 2020 at 10:00 A.M.
U.S. Chamber of Commerce - Restarting Your Sales - July 15, 2020 at 12:00 P.M.
Arapahoe/Douglas Works! Workforce Development Board - Business Recovery Virtual Conference - July 29, 2020 at 10:00 A.M. - 12:00 P.M.
Colorado Workforce Development Council (CWDC) - July Talent Development Thursdays: Leveraging the Talent Development Playbook - July 30, 2020 at 2:00 P.M.
Tri-County Health - Back to Business... Open for Questions - Every Friday at 9:30 A.M. - 10:30 A.M. (Spanish Translation Available)
Arapahoe/Douglas Works! Workforce Development Board - COVID-19 Business Response Survey
Arapahoe Cares Business Roundtable with Tri-County Health - Post-Attendee Survey
Colorado Office of Economic Development & International Trade - The Get Outdoors Employers Survey
Congressman Jason Crow - Small Business Survey
Denver South - Telework Survey
Northwest Douglas County Chamber & EDC - Business Recovery Survey
- Alternative funding sources beyond EIDL, PPP, and other federal loans and programs
- Colorado's Opportunity Zone Program
- Small Business Response Resources
- Payroll Protection Program vs Economic Injury Disaster Loan infographic
- SBA Express Bridge Loan Program
- Guide to the Employee Retention Tax Credit For COVID-19 Impacted Employers
- Coronavirus Emergency Loans Small Business Guide and Checklist